NEWS: Sinn Fein demands sectarian ghetto at Sirocco site in East Belfast

Sinn Fein has controversially sought to create a nationalist ghetto at the Sirocco site with a sectarian campaign to ‘demand’ housing.

The Sinn Fein ‘demand’ is politically motivated, designed to create another nationalist ghetto and interface in the east Belfast area.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Join over thousands of readers who are receiving our newsletter and being kept up to date with the latest news from the community
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.

The overall strategy of the sectarian Sinn Fein demand for nationalist only housing is to be able to gain electoral advantage by having another nationalist stronghold in the east Belfast area, and also to create another parading flashpoint.

The sectarian banners were erected in recent days and have come about following collaboration between Sinn Fein and dissidents in the area who are both determined to stamp their authority on the potential new development in order to ‘Keep Protestants out’.

Since you’re here…

… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Unionist Voice than ever but unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.

The Unionist Voice is editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias. No one edits our Editor. No one steers our opinion. This is important because it enables us to give a voice to the voiceless, challenge the powerful and hold them to account. It’s what makes us different to so many others in the media, at a time when factual, honest reporting is critical.

f everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as £1, you can support the Unionist Voice– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.

Support Us

36 Responses to "NEWS: Sinn Fein demands sectarian ghetto at Sirocco site in East Belfast "

1. Like  September 8, 2018 at 8:32 am

Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

2. เพิ่มไลค์เพจ  September 9, 2018 at 8:32 am

I went over this site and I think you have a lot of good information, saved to fav 🙂

3. Merle Piserchio  September 27, 2018 at 7:57 am

you got a very fantastic website, Gladiolus I detected it through yahoo.

4. Arnita Wilber  September 28, 2018 at 9:19 am

wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

5. Rosalba Garrettson  September 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm

You could definitely see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

6. Anamaria Tarwater  September 28, 2018 at 5:50 pm

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

7. Benton Lasky  September 29, 2018 at 8:59 am

Yay google is my king helped me to find this outstanding site! .

8. Rodrigo Menzer  September 29, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Thanx for a very informative blog. Where else may I get that type of information written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a challenge that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

9. Octavio Scoggins  September 29, 2018 at 10:00 pm

You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the internet for the issue and found most people will associate with along with your website.

10. Margret Schlager  September 30, 2018 at 8:40 am

hi, I’ve been ranking high for “free justin bieber stuff”.

11. Armand Brucks  September 30, 2018 at 3:12 pm

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome site!

12. Ricky Burleson  October 5, 2018 at 11:35 am

Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last week.

13. Bryce Pay  October 5, 2018 at 2:13 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

14. Roxie Hellriegel  October 5, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks

15. Arleen Westermark  October 5, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Hi there, You have done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

16. Rolland Volcko  October 5, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to achieve my goals. I definitely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the aarticles coming. I liked it!

17. Georgiana Casdorph  October 9, 2018 at 3:49 pm

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

18. Eva Doxie  October 9, 2018 at 10:36 pm

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve presented for your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

19. ปั้มไลค์  October 9, 2018 at 11:19 pm

You have observed very interesting details! ps decent internet site. 🙂

20. Mariel Gafford  October 10, 2018 at 8:10 am

Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?

21. Winfred Farve  October 10, 2018 at 8:21 am

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

22. Arlena Rameau  October 10, 2018 at 11:38 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

23. Willis Seveney  October 11, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

24. Harvey Boesenberg  October 12, 2018 at 12:54 am

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

25. Luise Ottrix  October 12, 2018 at 5:22 am

I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be again frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

26. Garry Eichenberger  October 12, 2018 at 5:22 pm

I precisely had to say thanks all over again. I’m not certain the things I might have used without those tips revealed by you concerning that area of interest. It actually was an absolute troublesome matter for me, however , viewing the well-written mode you treated it forced me to cry for joy. Now i’m thankful for your information and even sincerely hope you recognize what a great job your are getting into teaching many others using a blog. Most likely you have never met any of us.

27. buy best proxies  October 12, 2018 at 8:47 pm

I simply wanted to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I could possibly have made to happen without the entire basics revealed by you concerning my problem. It truly was a very frightful issue in my position, nevertheless noticing a new specialised fashion you treated the issue made me to jump over gladness. I am just happier for your advice and then hope that you really know what a powerful job you are always putting in training the rest through the use of a site. Most probably you have never encountered any of us.

28. Domonique Fishbeck  October 13, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your post is simply excellent and that i could suppose you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Well with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

29. Twanda Dovel  October 14, 2018 at 10:44 am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

30. Salena Scardina  October 15, 2018 at 11:20 am

I cling on to listening to the newscast lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

31. Lenny Chopton  October 18, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

32. Susann Feron  October 19, 2018 at 10:49 am

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

33. Hubert Heuvelmann  October 21, 2018 at 3:02 am

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its aided me. Good job.

34. Myong Calco  October 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I am very happy to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i’m taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

35. Horacio Mervis  October 24, 2018 at 12:11 pm

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

36. adult online dating  October 31, 2018 at 8:26 pm

I travel all around the world for work, and it used to be really lonely. Now I can go onto Tinder and have a date lined up in a new city before I even get out of the airport!